Game Immigration Law PC is an Oregon based law firm with global reach. We specializing in representing clients in the area of United States Immigration and Naturalization Law. Attorney Rachel Game and her team of legal assistants offer experienced representation to clients from around the world.
The firm has two offices to better serve our clients. The main office in Salem, Oregon offers a convenient location for clients living in the Willamette Valley. Our downtown Portland office is close to the Immigration Court and to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and serves clients in the Portland Metro area as well as Southwestern Washington.
Game Immigration Law represents clients in the following matters:
- Family based petitions, applications and waivers. I-130 petitions, adjustment of status applications, I-601A provisional waivers, consular processing of immigrant visas worldwide, K-1 fiancee visas, and waivers for prior removal orders.
- Applications for Victims of Crimes and Domestic Violence. U-visas for crime victims and I-360 VAWA applications for immigrants married to U.S. citizens or permanent residents who are victims of domestic violence
- Removal Defense. Defending immigrants who are in removal or deportation proceedings in the Immigration Courts, Board of Immigration Appeals and Federal Court of Appeals.
- Asylum, and Withholding of Removal. Representing immigrants fleeing persecution in their homeland before U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and the Immigration Court.
- Religious Visas. Working with religious institution to bring workers to the United States.
Christmas Party 2016- Grand Central Bowling.
To celebrate the holiday season Rachel, Yesica, Nick, Mitzi and Evelin spent the afternoon bowling at Portland’s cool Grand Central Bowling.