Game Immigration Law PC is an Oregon based law firm with global reach. We specialize in representing clients in the area of United States Immigration and Naturalization Law. Attorney Rachel Game and her team offer experienced representation to clients from around the world.
The firm has two offices to better serve our clients. The main office in downtown Portland, Oregon is close to the Immigration Court and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. It serves our clients in the Portland Metro area and Southwestern Washington. Our Salem office is located close to the state capitol building and is in a convenient location for clients living in the Willamette Valley, the Oregon Coast and Southern Oregon.
Our firm represents clients in the following matters:
- Family based petitions, applications and waivers. I-130 petitions, adjustment of status applications, I-601A provisional waivers, consular processing of immigrant visas worldwide, K-1 fiancee visas, and waivers for prior removal orders.
- Appeals to the Board of Immigration Appeals. Writing briefs and developing winning arguments to overturn negative immigration court decisions.
- Applications for Victims of Crimes and Domestic Violence. U-visas for crime victims and I-360 VAWA applications for immigrants married to U.S. citizens or permanent residents who are victims of domestic violence
- Removal Defense. Defending immigrants who are in removal or deportation proceedings in the Immigration Courts.
- Asylum, and Withholding of Removal. Representing immigrants fleeing persecution in their homeland before U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and the Immigration Court.
- Religious Visas. Working with religious institution to bring workers to the United States.