Game Immigration Law PC is an Oregon based law firm with global reach. We specialize in representing clients in the area of United States Immigration and Naturalization Law. Attorney Rachel Game and her team offer experienced representation to clients from around the world.
Our office in downtown Portland, Oregon is close to the Immigration Court and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Our firm represents clients in the following matters:
- Family based petitions, applications and waivers. I-130 petitions, adjustment of status applications, I-601A provisional waivers, consular processing of immigrant visas worldwide, K-1 fiancee visas, and waivers for prior removal orders.
- Appeals to the Board of Immigration Appeals. We have experience developing winning arguments to overturn negative decisions from the Immigration Court or U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- Removal Defense. Defending immigrants who are in removal or deportation proceedings in the Immigration Courts.
- Asylum, and Withholding of Removal. Representing immigrants fleeing persecution in their homeland before U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and the Immigration Court.
- U-Visa and VAWA applications– We help victims of crimes and domestic violence get their lawful status in the United States.